Bright Light, Increased Savings and Ergonomic Design
Brighten up your room with the Philips B22 bulb. This portable LED bulb from Philips illuminates the rooms in your home so intensely that you may feel that it’s still day time. The light bulb exploits the state-of-the-art LED lighting technology that is made up of dual LED units resulting in improved illumination. This technology also makes the bulb consume less electricity in comparison with conventional incandescent light bulbs. In fact, this Philips cool day light bulb lets you save up to 40% more energy than incandescent bulbs and up to 85% more energy than GLS bulbs.
Robust Make, Long Running Life, Reliable Light Source
The Philips 7 Watt LED bulb has been made from aluminium alloy that not only makes it extremely lightweight but also gives it a long running life of 15,000 hours. Its base has been designed in a way that makes it compatible with standard fixtures and sockets. Illumination provided by this Philips bulb is equivalent to the light radiated by a normal bulb of 60 Watts. This B22 base bulb is equipped with an advanced lighting mode enabling a white glow that is free of infrared and UV beams. The bulbous contour of the lamp ensures uniform lighting.
- Brand: Philips
- Bulb base: B22
- Colour Temperature: 6500K
- Equivalent Wattage: 60W
- Long life of 15,000 hours
- Ultraviolet and Infrared free light
- Saves up to 40% more energy when compared to CFL
- Saves up to 85% more energy when compared to GLS
Understanding technical aspects of Light Bulb
- All bulbs don’t give out the same type of light. Some are brighter and cooler, while the others are dimmer and warmer. Each colour temperature is used to create a different kind of effect for your living space.
- There are 2 popular colour temperature: Cool Daylight (7000-7500K) and Warm White (2700-3200K)
- Before purchasing a bulb, check the Colour Temperature mentioned on your bulb to ensure you pick the right effect for your living space
- The base connects the bulb to the lighting fixture creating a path for current to flow from the power source into the bulb
- There are 3 popular base types: B22, E27 and E14
- Before purchasing a bulb, check the base type mentioned on your bulb with your lighting fixture to ensure that it fits.
Comparison between E27, E14 Base
Bulb Base: B22
Color Temperature: 6500K
Equivalent Wattage: 60 watts
Low energy consumption and non-dimmable
Lifetime of 15,000 hours and UV and IR free light
Up to 40 percent energy saving (compared to CFL)
Up to 85 percent energy saving (compared to GLS)
Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty